This is a place for anyone working within public engagement and consultation in the United Kingdom to contribute issues, problems, ideas and solutions around involvement during the current COVID-19 situation. It’s been set up by associates of tCI in response to questions and issues raised by clients and members on the challenges they are facing as a result of impact social isolation policy is having on transformation programmes and projects. We welcome positive contributions and as always being courteous and kind to each other – let’s help each other out by sharing our knowledge and collective wisdom. Also to note, while suggestions on the use of different on-line systems to support public dialogue is very welcome – we don’t endorse any – and you should always do your own due diligence before using one.
Please read the contribution rules
Advice and guidance for consultors
- FAQ - What happens to consultations if resources are being diverted to tackle COVID-19?
- FAQ - Should we be postponing consultations or delaying decisions during COVID-19?
- COVID-19 and consultations in planning and infrastructure
- Stopping a public consultation- points to consider
- How to think about the engagement and consultation challenges you have (17 March)